Aug 31, 2012

Another hubcap project...

Sooo yeah, started working on another hubcap project now that I have tad bit more time at hand. So, here we go:
 Here's basically what they look like (after I cleaned up most of the black grime and oil that had coated them). Suffered a tad bit damage, but nothing that couldn't be fixed with bit of glue and duct tape.
Started by fixing up the two hubcaps at front with some epoxy... Had to leave them to dry for now. Still, the other two were in pretty good condition, so I just started sandpapering them down with some grade 600 watersandpaper stuff... never used it before, so I had to figure it out some. And note to self; buy more of them, single sheet is barely enough for all the projects I have in mind...

Anyway, got two of them about done ready for the primer. Hopefully I get to paint 'em soon, I have some ideas in mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment